Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Harry Potter forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Durlseyish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawkes
Fawkes

Durlseyish Empty
PostSubject: Durlseyish   Durlseyish EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:24 am

Ever wondered what happened to the Dursleys? I did and decided to write this fanfic. Enjoy.

Dudley stared out of the window as they pulled away from Privet Drive. He stared out into the night thinking about Harry. Would he be alright? Dudley couldn't tell. He look at his fathers face a saw it dangerously purple. Obviously, Uncle Vernon was at breaking point with the wizards who were amazed with the muggle electronics. Somehow, Dudley knew that e wasn't going to see Privet Drive ever again.

Hours later, Dudley found himself in a new home. The house was one storey and had been grandly decorated by the wizards. Curious Dudley went up stairs to his room where he found a hamper of food sitting next to the window. He ignored it and lay down onto his back on the comfortable new bed. His thoughts strayed back to Harry. Dudley lulled over the years he had spent with him and remebered them well. Dudley, embarrassingly, admitted that he missed Harry Potter. Life with him had made it different.
What was with him tonight? First he hated Harry and now he missed him?! It was almost unnatural. Dudley was changing and he knew it. He might as well turn wizard while he was at it. Aunt Petunia walked in and saw Dudley lying on the bed.
'Alright Popkins?' She asked.
Dudley nodded in reply. Aunt Petunia noticed something was up.
'What's wrong Diddykins?'
'I miss Harry.' Aunt Petunia's face dropped.
'He's gone and I'm sorry he is. I miss him too. Now I think about it, he was a good kid. But we have to move on now.' Petunia sat down on the bed.
'Come on. The wizards are gone thankfully. But, unfortunately, they'll be dropping in everyday.'
Dudley followed his Mother out of the room, trying to forget Harry's absence.

Time passed as time does and Dudley soon forgot Harry. Their new home was frequently visited by Auriours or whatever they were. Uncle Vernon was starting to get fed up with their visits.
'They'll be the death of us I tell you.' He said one morning while reading the paper.

One night, they received a knock at the door. Duddley had recently turned 18 and was walking round smugly. Dudley got up from the couch, expecting the Oreors or whatever when he saw one figure standing in the darkness. Slowly, Dudley opened the door.
'Hello?' He asked the stranger.
'Dudley. How you've changed.' Said the stranger and into the stepped Harry James Potter.
'Harry!' Dudley exclaimed. 'How've you been?'
'Busy. I tell you. Can I come in?'
'Yeah.' And He stepped inside.

Years later, the Dursleys and Harry were still in contact. They had become good friends and The Dursleys lived happy lives at that house in London.

The end.

Did you like it? It wasn't very good so critiscm welcome. Please comment because I like your feedback.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjsworldofdarkness
Auror Ferula
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Auror Ferula

Durlseyish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durlseyish   Durlseyish EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Nice. I suggest you make a sequel or another chapter.
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotter3.rpg-board.net
Fawkes
Fawkes

Durlseyish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durlseyish   Durlseyish EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:48 am

Nah, that's all I got sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jjsworldofdarkness
Sponsored content

Durlseyish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Durlseyish   Durlseyish Empty